We had family pictures taken and the results are here. If you want any let me know which ones you want if you want in color, black and white, or sepia. Also what size you want. With or without names (type of font). Any other changes you want. It was sure hard to get both boys smiling at the same time. Gavin wanted to get his picture taken until we got there, then not so much. We just went to Walmart because I had a coupon so it didn't cost much but I thought they did pretty good. Only a few Walmarts are digital so we took a little drive, I like the digital better. Let me know if you want a different size than wallet or 4x6 also other sizes will take me longer to get, but if you want its worth the wait.
Family Picture #1
Family Picture #2
Chris and Boys #1
Chris and boys #2
Gavin and Brody
Brody #1 Sepia Option
Brody #2
Gavin #1
Gavin #2
Collage Option (can do different backgrounds)
Sample of Black and White
You can change the other direction also.
From Brody #1 picture - Crop Option
3 comments:
I would love some pictures!!!! I really like the firt family picture, the ones of the boys together and their single ones with their names!!! 4x6's are fine for me! they did a really good job!!!!
Great Pictures! Brody is starting to look like a little boy/toddler. What a great smile he gave the camera. I love your family picture too.
They're all so cute it's hard to decide! I love the boys' smiles in the one with Chris, but I want one with all of you. So, probably the first picture, only change direction (vertical). 4x6 is fine with me too. Thank you!!!
p.s. and if you don't mind, I'd love Brody #2 and Gavin #1 (the ones w/ their names on them)
Post a Comment