to the Arizona Museum of Natural History it was lots of fun there was dinosaurs and bones, rocks, monsoon, New Feathered Dinosaur, a mine, panning for gold, jail, real crocodile turtle named Bubba and a real alligator named Elvis. According to Gavin Elvis eats rocks. 


Gavin liked to run from one thing to the next. He liked the dinosaur’s bones, was scared of some of the model dinosaurs also scared of the jail.
Gavin reallyliked to pan for gold and running through the water. The people next to him did not like him panning for gold.
Emily came with us and it was so nice to have extra help Gavin likes his friend Emily.


It was hard to get Gavin to sit still for pictures he was trying to get away or actually running away in the pictures. I had to try and capture while he was busy.



7 comments:
That is so cool that is way fun! I can't believe they have such cool stuff where you live! That looks like lots of fun! I wish I had a friend like emily it seems where ever we go I am chasing Remi or my arm is falling off because she wont let me put her down!
helena, i found your blog from michelle kaltalers blog. we went private with our blog so i will need to send you an invite here soon. i didn't know you had a blog. you've done well at keeping up with it.
see you on wednesday this week at the park. jenny richins
I love the background. I'm gonna check out that website right now. Looks like a fun day at the museum. You guys are always doing fun stuff. Lucky.
Wow, love the background! How did you do it? -Amy
The blog looks fabulous!! Spencer loves this museum. He was totally soaked after panning for gold :)
We love that museum! We went there for a school field trip and it was so much fun. My kids loved the bones and the jail! I kinda wanted to lock them in it and look around by myself..hehe
Hi, I haven't commented much but I love reading and seeing pictures. What fun. Mom
Post a Comment