Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't want to do anything so I will Blog!

Both my kids are asleep and I don’t feel like doing homework so I will work on my blog. I really don’t have anything new to say just don’t feel like doing anything else.

Looked at Shandi’s blog and she had pictures Logan’s beautiful fall leaves. I love fall in Utah but when that snow starts to fall, I will be living life in Arizona. I have been trimming the trees like crazy. These trees will not stop growing we cut them 3-4 times a year. Good thing the garbage man comes twice a week I can only trim one tree a week. I am only watering them once a week I cannot understand why they grow so fast.

I will put some new pictures of the kids on the blog because I know everyone thinks my kids are the cutest kids ever!!

Almost finished with Breaking Dawn in the Twilight Series. I think this one will be my favorite of the four.
Poor Fido the kids just will not leave him alone. Well Brody will leave him alone when I come to take a picture of him laying on him.



Brody loves Watermelon. What will he not eat?

Oh, Update my parents made an offer on a home. Can you believe how fast that was I was expecting it to take 6 months for these picky parents to find the perfect house. Well they did it! They will close in a couple of weeks then lets see this marriage make it through deciding on appliances and a new pool. It is about 5 min away different ward from us, I think it is Sky Line Ward.


A couple pictures of the house. Front door and from the backdoor you can see the front door. It was a model home that was left and now bank owned. They have to change the offices to a garage. They had to have a biding war and actually won. They complain because they have a huge flag pole in the yard and don't know who will take it, they will need a crain.

They were going to buy a new car and let us buy their car. Well we sold our Jeep and they decided to wait a year to get a new car. That means we are going to only have one car for a year. We will see how pacient we can be. We want to save up some money because we really want to get a newer Honda Pilot and they are not cheap. If we didn't have to pay for school we could buy it I guess I have to say education is more important. We will have to buy before baby #3 I guess
Symony will have another baby before we do! I guess it is getting close Sym 18 months is not far off just a couple more months. I think we will wait longer like usuall.

Well guess that is about as long as I can put things off now you get all my random thoughts for the day.

5 comments:

DuRee Family said...

I just posted those pictures right before you got on to do your blog I guess. I looked and I already had a comment, haha. I am so glad to be done going to school. doing school work isn't so bad if you can stay at home. but I guess a real college is a lot harder and more stressful!

Braydan and Jessica said...

I'm glad you were bored and did a blog :) I liked it. You do have the cutest boys. I love the watermelon picture of Brody. Looks like Chris to me. I can't believe you like book #4 so much! jk. I guess it's okay, just a little dramatic for me. Come on, a baby vampire?!! Please. ANyways,thank you so, so, so much for the camera. Wasn't expecting that. Too nice! We will use it lots. Good luck with one car. I didn't like it much, but you have a good goal to motivate you. Tell Mom and Craig hi.

symony said...

cute pictures poor fido! I am going to wait a little longer because I want to have another spring baby so like a year and a half! are you sure you want an expensive piolot, I love my envoy!

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Sounds like your parents will have a lot of fun, picking out appliances. It will be nice to have them close. Thanks for the gorgeous portrait that Gavin did for Colton's birthday. Love ya!!

Jennie said...

I'm so excited that you are almost done with the Twilight series! I am curious to see if you liked them or LOVED them. I just started reading them all over again and I am enjoying it the second time just as much as the first. Girls night at the movies here we come..two months and counting!