.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We went to the play The Little Mermaid. Chris and I go on dates to the play Gavin always wants to go. It was cute show. Chris said he was ok not going the next time he thinks they over act for the kids. Gavin was the funniest. He said "we just sat there we didn't play". We tried to explain after what a play is and he keep yelling "it's not a play, it a show". It was not what he was thinking, but he said he liked the show. Of course Brody liked the dog in the show, but would not sit by him to take a picture by him."We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are. As you create a home, don’t get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don’t dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey."
-Marjorie P. Hinckley
-Marjorie P. Hinckley
"Let’s be honest; it’s rather easy to be busy. We all can think up a list of tasks that will overwhelm our schedules. Some might even think that their self-worth depends on the length of their to-do list. We would do well to slow down a little, proceed at the optimum speed for our circumstances, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most."
-Elder Uchtdorf's
So if anyone has any ideas for me let me know.



3 comments:
Loved the blog. I was pleased that you found some pictures that were even good of me. Thanks! Brody was so funny about the dog and I loved the pictures. Then Gavin saying that "I didn't get to PLAY at all. I just had to sit." was hilarious. Thanks for inviting us. It is always fun being with the kids.
Cute pictures you should defintally send me a family picture! I don't have any of my cute niece! I forget you guys don't get the pretty fall colors thats no fun. Fun you got to go to a play we haven't been to one we should find a cute kids one like that. poor gavin didn't get to play at all at the play! ha ha ha he' funny. we all need to figure out what is most important in our life, its not just you i get caught up with cleaning it is irritating. I keep missing your blog cute post about his school.
Yay, I'm glad you got the leaf :) Thanks for the gymnastics gift card. I already spent it and need to fill it up again. The family pictures are cute! That's funny what Gavin said at the play. I don't blame him! Good luck prioritizing. It's hard. You're an amazing Mom and example to me.
Post a Comment