
Two kids are keeping me busy. Gavin has needed a lot of extra attention with Brody around. He has been wanting me to read lots of books to him. The books he is on a kick with are, Click Clack Moo, Cow that Type, Giggle Giggle Quack, The Lazy Ladybug and Dr. Seuss Fish Out of Water which I read 5 times today. The farm books he has memorized. Gavin has also been wanting to sing so we sing to Brody his favorite song right now Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. He also likes Popcorn Popping and Do As I’m Doing.



3 comments:
I am glad to know that you are still surving with two kids it gives me hope. At least Gavin will let you read the book remi just brings them to me but if I read them she gets really mad she likes to read them herself!
Reading is an investment, Right? He'll thank you later with those good grades. At least he has to slow down his little legs to sit and listen to the book.
Amy
I think you got me the quack, quack, quack one, but I'll have to check out the others. Not only is Gavin gonna be smart from all the reading, but Brody will too cause he is forced to listen!
Post a Comment