I feel so busy with two little boys I haven't had anytime to scrapbook or do any thing fun for me. Gavin got sick AGAIN! Chris got sick AGAIN! Brody got a cough last time but hasn't caught what they have yet. Gavin is the biggest pain when he is sick you think he is work when he is well add sick and he is in time out most the day. Today he got up before 6 and I was not going to deal with him so I gave him milk and a piece of bread and told him it was to early and he had to go back to bed. But as I went back to bed Brody got up so I feed him and checked on Gavin and he had fallen back to sleep it is 8 and both are sleeping right now so I have a min to update the blog. Last night I gave Gavin some medicine and put the bottle on the counter and went to give Gavin a treat for taking the medicine because he will not take it unless he gets a treat and the little stinker takes the bottle off the counter and takes a drink I couldn't believe it first I have to bribe him and now I think he actually likes it. He didn't get much but I have to be more careful now.
On Saturday we took Gavin to the amusement park that he likes and spent 4 hours letting him play. There were lots more kids than when we went with Grandma and Grandpa but he was still pretty much able to ride what ever ride he wanted for how ever long he wanted.
We got Gavin a swingset for the back yard but Chris couldn't get it to work with the parts they gave him so I guess he is going to Home Depot to get new hardware and hopefully get it put together it will be nice to be able to do something outside while Brody takes a nap and hopefully he will nap better without Gavin so loud inside.
Brody liked his message so much he feel asleep.

Poor Brody will not have very many pictures by himself Gavin thinks he has to be in every picture.

Look at that Belly-March 1, 2008

First Bath-Don't worry it was a long time ago!
4 comments:
Brody is so cute sleeping on your leg. I just want to cuddle him :) Sorry that your men are all sick! Poor you. Thanks for using your precious free time to keep us updated! I love it.
I think gavin has been sicker then Remi this winter that is horrible! He is supposed to be easier when he is sick so he just sleeps and has no energy to be crazy! I am so glad to hear that Brody hasn't had Calic!!!Thanks for what I have to look forward to!!! ha ha ha just think soon you will be here Then Craig and mom can play with Gavin and you can have a little mini vacation!!!!
oh by the way brody's pic in the tub is so! at least Gavin really likes Brody that is better then having just Brody in pictures I hope my girls are good friends and Remi really likes her little sister!
Cute pictures. Soon Brody will be to big for Gavin to hold. Mom
Post a Comment