Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg Hunt

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that you could pause the music on the blog to listen to the video's I had a comment that they didn't like the music because of that. However, if you need help figuring out how to pause let me know.

The kids had lots of fun with the Easter Hunt Gavin had a flashlight and had to carry it around during the hunt. Mike tried to hold it for him and he was very determined to keep the flashlight even though he couldn't pick up the egg he found.

2 comments:

symony said...

That is so funny he has such a unique personality! I am glad you did an easter egg hunt too! I bet it is fun to live by family that is Gavins age!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Is that Mike and Amy's back yard? They have a sweet set up if it is. Flashlights are just about as cool as easter candy. I can see his dilema.